How to buy HDFC Debt Fund Online?
- Step 1: The investor first needs to open an Investment Services Account (ISA) with HDFC Bank in order to invest in HDFC Mutual Funds.
- Step 2: The investor can now login to his ISA using the credentials.
- Step 3: Select the scheme and the number of units that you want to buy.
- Step 4: The user will be redirected to a page, where he shall have to complete payment for the transaction.
- Step 5: The units will automatically get credited into the investor’s ISA.