Benefits of Insurance
There are various benefits for opting insurance. The benefits include:
- Protection: Insurance acts as a shield that protects an individual against sudden losses arising due to uncertain events. It reduces uncertainties in human life.
- Encourages Saving: Since an insurance policy works through the payment of regular premiums, it encourages saving habit among the policyholders.
- Spreading the risk: Insurance facilitates the spreading of risk among a large number of individuals, by collecting premiums from these people and paying claims out of these funds.
- Generates financial resources: The premiums collected are invested by the insurance company into high-interest yielding securities, leading to the generation of financial resources.
- Promotes economic growth: By assuring businesses that in unforeseen losses, the insurance company will bear them, insurance promotes investments by reducing the fear of loss.
- Eliminates dependency: Families depend on earning members, and businesses depend on assets for earning income. Thus, insurance seeks to eliminate dependency by transferring risk.
- Flexibility: Insurance is flexible because the insurer can choose any policy, with different terms and conditions, coverage, benefits, duration, etc.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- The Complete Guide on Unit Link Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- The Ultimate Debit Card Guide
- The 9 vital factors of Health Insurance Plans to look upon before purchasing one
- Health Insurance – Your Complete Guide!
- How to secure future of your girl child with small and simple scheme
- 7 Must know things before you buy Term Insurance
- Learn How Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP) can double investments in short span of time!
- Term Insurance – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021
- Top 10 Fuel Credit Cards in India in 2021