Benefits of Insurance
There are various benefits for opting insurance. The benefits include:
- Protection: Insurance acts as a shield that protects an individual against sudden losses arising due to uncertain events. It reduces uncertainties in human life.
- Encourages Saving: Since an insurance policy works through the payment of regular premiums, it encourages saving habit among the policyholders.
- Spreading the risk: Insurance facilitates the spreading of risk among a large number of individuals, by collecting premiums from these people and paying claims out of these funds.
- Generates financial resources: The premiums collected are invested by the insurance company into high-interest yielding securities, leading to the generation of financial resources.
- Promotes economic growth: By assuring businesses that in unforeseen losses, the insurance company will bear them, insurance promotes investments by reducing the fear of loss.
- Eliminates dependency: Families depend on earning members, and businesses depend on assets for earning income. Thus, insurance seeks to eliminate dependency by transferring risk.
- Flexibility: Insurance is flexible because the insurer can choose any policy, with different terms and conditions, coverage, benefits, duration, etc.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- क्रिप्टोकुर्रेंसी और 2021 में टाँप पर संपूर्ण गाइड
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin: Which one is better ?
- Bitcoin vs Dogecoin : Which one to buy?
- The Guide for Investing in Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- The Complete Guide on Cryptocurrencies in 2021
- बेहतरीन ईंधन क्रेडिट कार्ड 2021 फिंतरा
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस खरीदने से पहले 7 चीजें अवश्य जान लें
- UPI अप्रैल 2021 में (UPI) से संबंधित सभी प्रकार की जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए इस लेख को पढ़ें
- 2021 में टर्म इंश्योरेंस - पूरी गाइड
- 7 चरणों में अपना मनपसंद बाइक खरीदें | फिंतरा