Benefits of Insurance
There are various benefits for opting insurance. The benefits include:
- Protection: Insurance acts as a shield that protects an individual against sudden losses arising due to uncertain events. It reduces uncertainties in human life.
- Encourages Saving: Since an insurance policy works through the payment of regular premiums, it encourages saving habit among the policyholders.
- Spreading the risk: Insurance facilitates the spreading of risk among a large number of individuals, by collecting premiums from these people and paying claims out of these funds.
- Generates financial resources: The premiums collected are invested by the insurance company into high-interest yielding securities, leading to the generation of financial resources.
- Promotes economic growth: By assuring businesses that in unforeseen losses, the insurance company will bear them, insurance promotes investments by reducing the fear of loss.
- Eliminates dependency: Families depend on earning members, and businesses depend on assets for earning income. Thus, insurance seeks to eliminate dependency by transferring risk.
- Flexibility: Insurance is flexible because the insurer can choose any policy, with different terms and conditions, coverage, benefits, duration, etc.
- Mutual Fund Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- ELSS Calculator
- Mutual Fund Risk Calculator
- Mutual Fund Retirement Planning Calculator
- EMI Calculator
- 18 Best Lifestyle Credit Cards in India 2023: Features and Benefits of Lifestyle Credit Cards
- Gold leasing: Everything you need to know
- A Comprehensive Guide on How to check your Credit Score
- The Complete Guide on What is Digital Rupee in India & How It Works
- The 13 Best Credit Cards offering Complimentary Railway Lounge Access 2023
- Top 26 Credit Cards in India offering Priority Pass Membership- Complete Guide on Priority Pass
- The Complete Guide on DreamFolks & the Top Credit Cards in India offering DreamFolks Membership
- 6 Reasons Why People Are Applying for a Small Loan
- PAN Card (Permanent Account Number) in India – Eligibility, Apply, & Advantages of PAN Card
- 13 Best Axis Bank Credit Cards in India 2023