Top 10 Business Credit Cards in India in 2021
Posted by Fintra , updated 2021-03-12
Commencing and running a business takes in a lot of effort and hassle. However, in today's modern world, entrepreneurs can partially, if not completely, make their business run easier by using one of the many good credit cards available in India. Most of these cards have specifically been crafted for business and corporate purposes and keep an eye on the spending statistics and graphs.
Business credit cards assist businesses and corporates to streamline the expenses and avail various business-specific benefits. In today's market, various banks offer business credit cards that come with multiple advantages. Following is a list of the Top Business Credit Cards available in 2021. Choose any one of them and enjoy the benefits and perks of using these credit cards.
Here's a list of 10 Business Credit Cards for the year 2021:
- Joining and renewal fee of Rs. 10,000
- The network used: VISA
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership- Get unlimited complimentary domestic and international lounge access at 1,000+ airport lounges. Use the refreshment and business centre facilities available at these lounges. One positive point to note is that these benefits can be enjoyed by the add on Priority Pass holders as well.
HDFC Infinia Credit Card is believed to be one of the best super-premium cards available in India. Speaking about the benefits offered on this card, it’s the top-ranking credit card among the rest of the cards offered by HDFC Bank.
Following are some of the highlights of HDFC Infinia Credit Card:
- The unique feature of the Infinia Credit Card is that there's no pre-set spending limit. You can spend beyond the assigned limit, but this facility is mostly available for credit cardholders based on spend and repayment patterns.
- HDFC Bank offers one of the lowest foreign currency mark-up fees at just 2%.
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card provides special golf privileges. Avail complimentary golf games by visiting some of the leading golf courses within India and globally.
- Upon availing Infinia Credit Card, you'll get complimentary Club Marriott membership. Experience exclusive privileges at Marriott hotels along with a 20% discount on food, and 20% off on the hotel stays.
- Rewards Program of Infinia Credit Card provides 5 reward points per Rs. 150 across all categories, get 2X rewards on dining spends, and 10X on travel and shopping spends on HDFC SmartBuy.
- To enhance your business trips by making it more comfortable along with premium experience, Infinia Credit Card provide an Accidental Air Death cover worth Rs. 3 Crore, Emergency overseas hospitalization up to Rs. 50 lakhs, and a Credit Shield Cover for up to 9 lakhs.
- Joining fee of Rs. 10,000
- Get 3 reward points for every Rs. 150 spent
- The network used: VISA
HDFC Diners Club Black is similar to HDFC Infinia, they both are termed as super-premium credit cards from HDFC Bank. HDFC Diners Club Black features a fabulous reward rate, unlimited airport lounge access, 24x7 concierge, golf privileges, and insurance cover. For example, you can earn reward points in various ways such as earn five reward points per Rs. 150 spent on retail, 10X points on selected partner brands, and 2X reward points on weekend dining. You can redeem rewards for air miles and travel vouchers on HDFC SmartBuy. Moreover, the cardholder can avail six complimentary golf games per quarter at the finest golf courses globally.
Following are some of the highlights of HDFC Diners Club Black:
- Primary cardholders and add-on cardholders will get complimentary unlimited airport lounge access to 1000+ Lounges in India and globally.
- With the help of the net banking facility, you can set your international spending limit.
- The Concierge service is 24*7 available to take your requests for making golf course reservations, car rental, dining reservation, hotel reservation, etc.
- When you spend Rs. 5 Lakhs in 12 Months you'll get Renewal Fee waived for the next renewal year and if you spend Rs. 8 Lakhs in 12 Months you'll get complimentary Annual Membership Benefits at the time of card anniversary.
- Avail complimentary annual membership of Club Marriott, Zomato Gold, Amazon Prime, Forbes, Times Prime, and MakeMyTrip Double Black. These can be availed when you spend the annual milestone of Rs. 8 lakh on the card anniversary.
- Primary cardholders will get air accident coverage of Rs. 2 crores, credit liability coverage of Rs. 9 lakh, emergency medical expenses coverage of Rs. 50 lakh and travel coverage for baggage delay will be Rs. 55,000.
- Cardholders will avail exclusive lifestyle benefits on Gym, Spa, Fitness and Doctor Consultation.
- A renewal fee of Rs. 1,000
- The network used: VISA
- Fuel surcharge waiver of 2.5% at all petrol pumps in India for purchases between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3000 with a cap at Rs. 3500 in a calendar year
The Kotak Corporate Gold Credit Card, a globally accepted credit card, has especially been designed for Corporates. It assists Corporates by providing unique kind services such as expense management, consolidated statements and payments, enabling more savings, and providing higher reward points. The Corporate Gold Credit Card is unique due to various factors such as there's an absence of additional charges, it's easy to use, and has a provision obtaining tailor-made benefits and privileges as per your requirements. You can use this credit card for business-related expenses such as Exhibitions & Conferences Business & Executive meetings, Sales Meet, association meetings, receptions and reunions, etc. By just contacting Kotak's customer service desk, you can redeem reward points instantly. Moreover, the option of quarterly redemption of reward points is also available. This credit card will help to reduce company costs and attain cost-efficiency.
Following are some of the highlights of Kotak Corporate Gold Credit Card:
- Avail cash rebate in a demand draft form.
- With just single payment pay for all the employee cards and the employees won't have to pay for any of their expenses. This enables the employer to handle all payments and receive monthly employee statements for reference.
- Moreover, avail complete expenses management services while using the Kotak Corporate Gold card with vendor based tracking of spends that is done by employees
- This card provides statistical data so you can do a quick analysis of expenses.
- Interest-free credit period for a maximum of 48 days.
- The Corporates can finalise the credit limit for their employees, and each company will be assigned one company limit.
- Joining fee of Rs. 3,500
- A renewal fee of Rs. 5,000
- The network used: AMEX
Business often requires you to travel to various destinations internationally and/or domestically. Thus, the American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card will be an apt option to opt for if you're a high spending individual seeking excellent travel promotions. The credit card provides travel vouchers along with Taj Hotel promotions, which definitely will attract frequent travellers and those who are loyal to the Taj Group of Hotels. To pamper the cardholder, as a perk, it will receive one complimentary domestic lounge visit per quarter. On general spendings, the cardholder can also earn an above-average rewards rate of 0.88% (1 point per Rs. 50 spent; 1 point = ~Rs. 0.44). Cardholders have the option to redeem rewards in travel vouchers, cash, or InterMiles at varying rates of redemption that provides versatility while redeeming rewards. For business people who're interested in travel vouchers and staying at Taj Hotels, the American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card will be a good asset.
Following are some of the highlights of the American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card:
- Upon joining American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card, as a welcome gift get 5,000 Bonus Membership Rewards.
- Avail 20% off on dining bills on partnered restaurants.
- Get Milestone Rewards on travelling.
- As a business traveller who frequently travels, you can enjoy four complimentary airport lounge visits within India.
- Avail one reward point for every Rs.50 spent.
- Get Taj Experience E-GIFT Card.
- A renewal fee of Rs. 499
- The network used: VISA
- With the complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program, you can access 600 airport lounges globally. Moreover, whichever airport lounge has the facility of VISA lounge access, you can enjoy its benefits by using the SBI Signature Corporate Credit Card
The SBI Signature Corporate Credit Card the most sought-after cards that offer a wide range of benefits. Most of the corporate houses opt for Signature Corporate Credit Card because of its unique facilities which will be beneficial for corporate cardholders. The credit card comes with features and privileges like a concierge service, Priority Pass Membership, air accidental death cover and travel insurance, and various other special services. For example, since this is a PIN and Chip-enabled card, it has high-security levels in usage. Thus, whenever a transaction happens a chip and PIN are required for verification. This facility protects the card by keeping it secured from frauds. SBI Signature Corporate Card also provides a detailed spend analysis and smart expense management for all corporate employees. In short, the SBI Signature Corporate Card is a unique credit card for those who frequently travel for business purposes and also for those who desire to keep track of their expenses.
Following are some of the highlights of the SBI Signature Corporate Credit Card
- There's round the clock services facility. The card has a separate line of contact where the cardholders may address any issues related to the card. If the card gets lost, it will take just 48 to 72 hours to be replaced.
- This card has two types of insurance: fraud insurance and travel insurance. The sum insured to the cardholder depends on the holding of the card and the type of contingency.
- Depending on the time and the type of purchase, with SBI Signature Corporate avail the unique option where you can limit the usage of the card by setting up limits on it.
- The card replacement facility is very apt if you're a frequent traveller because within 72 hours the card can be replaced anywhere in the world.
- With the interlinked VISA Intellilink Spend Management Tool, the company can manage all its expenses regularly. This gives a detailed cost analysis. As a company owner, easily keep track of expenses category-wise and receive email alerts for critical activities happening on the account.
- SBI Signature Corporate Card comes with a bunch of offers on it. The card's website provides a list of participating companies and the discounts provided by them on the usage of this card. The list comprises hotels, air tickets, car rentals etc.
- Joining and Renewal fee is NIL
- The network used: VISA
- Complimentary access to domestic airport lounges
Citibank has designed the Corporate Credit Card exclusively for corporate and its employees. It provides benefits and privileges for corporate employees. CitiBank Corporate Credit Card comes with various corporate benefits and perks. The minimum income required to get this card is Rs. 25,000 per month. And the cardholder could be Indian or Non-Indian too. One positive advantage of using this credit card is you'll get a fuel surcharge waiver, 1% fuel surcharge waiver at Indian Oil fuel stations across India.
Following are some of the highlights of the CitiBank Corporate Credit Card:
- Safely and securely do bill payments such as utility bills easily with a click of a button. There's also the option of making bulk payments in a single transaction.
- This credit card has a well-designed reward program that provides its credit cardholders to earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 125 spent on any purchase in any category.
- One of the best features of the Citibank Corporate Credit Card is that whatever Citi Reward points are earned and/or accumulated on the credit card, it will never expire. Due to no restrictions on the time limit of redeeming these reward points, they'll continue to accumulate until the cardholder desires to redeem them.
- This credit card provides its cardholders 24×7 travel assistance. The cardholders can call the dedicated Citibank helpdesk anytime and anywhere to obtain information about their hotel bookings, flights, or car rentals. They can even book bus or air tickets, hotel bookings, car renting through the helpdesk.
- Citibank Corporate Credit Card provides shopping benefits and can be used overseas as well due to the card being accepted globally at over 36 million merchant establishments. Moreover, the cardholders can also enjoy dining privileges such as obtaining a discount of up to 15% at selected restaurants in all major cities listed by the bank.
- In case of death caused due to air accidents, cardholders can avail personal accidental coverage maximum of Rs. 30 lakh.
- Joining and renewal fee of Rs. 3,500
- Free airport lounge access available
- The network used: Mastercard
Axis Miles & More Credit Card provides dual benefits with unlimited miles for your travels. The other benefits offered by this credit card include availing the membership of Miles & More Club, enabling automatic payments, and paying utility bills. With the EMV certified chip in Miles & More Credit Card, you'll get unique safety for all transactions. The more you spend using this card, you'll be eligible to obtain unlimited miles. Along with these benefits, Miles & More Credit Card also gives bonus miles on card activation and a complimentary priority pass. Miles & More Credit Card even covers mishaps through insurance on air accidents, baggage losses, lost card, or credit shield. Do note that miles redemption is only done via Miles & More.
Following are some of the highlights of Axis Miles & More Credit Card:
- Miles & More Axis Bank World Select Card welcomes you with up to 15,000 award miles as soon as you get the card issued, and Miles & More Axis Bank World Card welcomes you with 5,000 award miles as soon as the card gets issued.
- With Miles & More Axis Bank World Select Card avail 8 complimentary visits to selected airport lounges per quarter. Moreover, with Miles & More Axis Bank World Card avail 4 complimentary visits to selected airport lounges per quarter.
- Miles & More Axis Bank World Select Card offers 4 Priority Pass lounge visits p.a., and Miles & More Axis Bank World Card provides 2 Priority Pass lounge visits p.a.
- With Miles & More Axis Bank World Select Card earn 6 award miles for every Rs 200 spent, and with Miles & More Axis Bank World Card earn 4 award miles for every Rs 200 spent.
- Miles do not expire for both, Miles & More Axis Bank World Select Card and Miles & More Axis Bank World Card.
- Avail annual bonus of up to 4,000 award miles with Miles & More Axis Bank World Select Card, and Miles & More Axis Bank World Card offers an annual bonus of 3,000 award miles.
- Get preferred rates on Axis Bank loans.
- The Concierge Services is available 24x7.
- Avail a minimum 15% off at partnered restaurants in India.
- Get fuel surcharge waiver- 1% surcharge will be refunded on fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000 at any petrol pumps in India.
- On transactions over Rs. 2,500, covert big credit card purchases into EMIs.
- Joining fee of Rs. 6,500
- A renewal fee of Rs. 3,500
- The network used: VISA
The premium credit card, ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card, is best suited for Domestic & International frequent travellers, be it for luxury or corporate business. Some of the card's premium features include Complimentary Dragon Pass Membership, Visa Lounge Access, and Golf privileges. This card comes in two network variants- Mastercard and American Express.
Following are some of the highlights of ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card:
- You receive Welcome Vouchers on Travel and Shopping worth Rs. 9,000+ on payment of joining fee.
- On every anniversary year, get up to 20,000 PAYBACK points.
- Get four free domestic airport lounge visits per quarter. This is available on both Mastercard and American Express variant.
- Two free international airport lounge visits per year and two complimentary domestic airport spa visit per calendar year under DragonPass Membership.
- Avail four complimentary golf rounds per month at your desired golf course based on eligible spends on the card.
- Purchase one movie/event ticket and avail up to Rs 500 off on the second ticket, twice every month, through www.bookmyshow.com/
- The Milestone Benefits include getting 4,000 PAYBACK Points on spending Rs. 4 Lakh and 1 PAYBACK Points on every Rs. 100 spent on utilities, fuel, and insurance categories.
- Enjoy elite dining offers by ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme.
- Air accident insurance of Rs. 3 Crore.
- Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions at any fuel outlet.
- The joining fee is Rs. 999
- The renewal fee is Rs. 499
- Free lounge access available
With Axis Bank’s MY Business Credit Card, effectively manage your business expenses. MY Business Credit Card benefits are a business savings plan, attractive interest rates, fuel surcharge waivers, airport lounge access, and much more. With MY Business Credit Card, pay all the bills automatically through standing instructions, this facility enables to manage business utilities better. Moreover, this credit card provides the facility of converting major purchases, over Rs. 2,500 into EMIs for easy repayments.
Following are some of the highlights of Axis Bank’s MY Business Credit Card:
- Avail 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions in India. This is only valid for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000.
- Receive complimentary domestic airport lounge access- 2 complimentary airport lounge visits every quarter.
- Withdraw cash up to 30% of your credit limit from more than 1 million Visa ATMs globally.
- Earn eDGE Loyalty Reward points for transactions and 500+ rewards and offers to redeem points.
- Earn 4 points on every Rs. 200 spent.
- Avail 100 points when making a first online transaction.
- The surcharge on purchase or cancellation of Railway Tickets will be as prescribed by the IRCTC/Indian Railways.
- A renewal fee of Rs. 999
- Free airport lounge access also available
- The network used: VISA
With Corporate Platinum Credit Card, you can bank the way you live, privileged. This card enables you to earn high rewards points every time you transact and gain more out of your money. Cardholders can also avail fuel surcharge waiver and travel benefits. Kotak Corporate Platinum Credit Card has been designed to match the business's and corporate's day-to-day financial requirements. Moreover, possessing a corporate credit card will be beneficial for an organization as it'll help in streamlining their expenses and handling their budget better. In short, this credit card fits every person’s and businesses’ lifestyle and expenditure style.
Following are some of the highlights of Kotak Corporate Platinum Credit Card:
- By simply calling Kotak's Customer Service Desk, the points collected by the cardholder can easily be redeemed every quarter.
- Avail fuel surcharge waiver of 1% on transactions between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 subject to a maximum of Rs. 3,500 annually.
- Get Railway Surcharge Waiver to the limit of Rs. 500 annually for all transactions on www.irctc.co.in and on Indian Railways Booking Counters.
- The employees who have the Kotak Corporate Platinum Credit Card can freely spend on the card because it is directly paid by the corporate. Employees aren't expected to make any individual payment.
- The card helps to monitor the spending patterns of the company's employees. Thus, this facility empowers the company to reduce its costs by controlling the spends of its employees.
- When it comes to travelling, this credit card will help the company to eliminate the process of carrying Forex by the employees and there is no need to deposit vouchers, tickets, bills, etc. as the record will automatically be maintained when paying off through the credit card.
- Whenever a transaction is done with the Kotak Corporate Platinum Credit Card an SMS to the registered mobile number will be sent for security reasons followed by an email alert.
Business credit cards have specifically been invented for business expenses and not for personal use. However, before opting for a credit card, one of the most vital points to note is to always apply for the cards directly from their official website. Avoid applying for them from online market places or telecaller, because they will then repeatedly call you to sell various other products. Moreover, all your vital financial information and documents aren't safe too with them. One must go through all the best available credit cards before applying for one. Good CIBIL can make the whole process of getting a card way much easier. With credit cards, come hidden charges and taxes. Always read all the terms and conditions before applying for one. It's always advised to spend wisely; don’t overspend because ultimately, it is you who'll have to pay for all the expenses. Stay safe and do not share credit card details or pin with anyone.