SBI ELITE Credit Card– India’s Premium All-Rounder Card
Posted by Fintra , updated 2023-05-08
SBI ELITE Credit Card is a premium credit card offered by the State Bank of India (SBI), one of the largest banks in India along with being the leading credit card issuer, too. The card is designed to cater to the lifestyle needs of high-net-worth individuals who desire luxury, convenience, and exclusivity. It offers a wide range of benefits and privileges, including exclusive discounts, reward points, and travel benefits.
In this blog, we will take a closer look at the features and benefits of the SBI Card ELITE.
Benefits and Features of SBI ELITE Credit Card:
- The joining fee for SBI Card ELITE is Rs. 4,999, and the annual fee is Rs. 4,999. However, the annual fee is waived off if the cardholder spends Rs. 10 Lakhs or more in the previous year
- Welcome Offer: SBI Card ELITE comes with an impressive welcome offer. Cardholders can enjoy a welcome e-gift voucher worth Rs. 5000 from top brands such as Bata/Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, Yatra, or Aditya Birla Fashion
- SBI Card ELITE offers a range of lifestyle benefits such as complimentary movie tickets worth Rs. 6000 every year, 2 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits per quarter in India, and 24x7 concierge services
- Reward Points: SBI Card ELITE provides Elite Rewards wherein cardholders can earn 5X reward points on dining, departmental stores, grocery, and international spends. They can also earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on other categories. These reward points can be redeemed for a range of gifts, products, and services
- Milestone Privileges: With SBI Card ELITE, you can earn 10,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 3 lakhs and Rs. 4 lakhs. One can even avail up to 50,000 bonus reward points per year worth Rs. 12,500/year, and 15,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 lakhs and 8 lakhs
- Fuel Benefits: SBI Card ELITE offers a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at all petrol pumps in India. This benefit is valid for transactions between Rs. 500 to Rs. 4000 and can be availed up to Rs. 250 per statement cycle
- Lounge Access: The SBI Card ELITE provides Avail complimentary membership to the Priority Pass. Cardholders can also enjoy up to 6 complimentary international Priority Pass lounge visits per calendar year. The cardholder is eligible for complimentary lounge access at more than 1000 domestic and international airport lounges across the globe. You can also get complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership, and avail 1 complimentary Upgrade Voucher. Get 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Vistara flights
- Trident Privilege Membership: SBI Card ELITE offers a range of travel benefits such as complimentary membership to Trident Privilege Red Tier, gaining exclusive 1,000 Welcome Points on registration, get 1,500 Bonus Points on the first stay and additional Rs. 1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay. When making bookings through hotel website, get 10% instant savings, and obtain 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent during the stay at participating hotels
- Lowest Forex Markup: SBI Card ELITE offers lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge of 1.99% on International usage. You can also get 2 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on International transactions
- Golf Benefits: The SBI Card ELITE provides 4 rounds of complimentary green fees access and up to 50% off on golf along with 1 complimentary lesson every month at selected golf courses across India
- Insurance Benefits: SBI Card ELITE offers complimentary credit card fraud liability cover of Rs. 1 lakh
- Contactless Payments: The SBI Card ELITE comes with contactless payment technology, allowing you to make payments quickly and securely by simply tapping your card on the terminal
Fees and Eligibility of SBI ELITE Credit Card
The SBI Card ELITE comes with an annual fee of Rs. 4,999. The fee is waived off for the first year if you spend Rs. 10 lakhs or more in the first year.
How to Apply for SBI ELITE Credit Card?
You can apply for the SBI Card ELITE online by visiting the SBI Card website. You will need to provide your personal and income details, along with the necessary documents, such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, and income proof.
In conclusion, SBI ELITE Credit Card is a premium credit card that offers a range of exclusive benefits and privileges. From rewards program to lounge access, golf benefits to travel benefits, fuel benefits to dining benefits. It is designed for high net worth individuals and provides a range of lifestyle. To know more please click here.