Open RBL Bank’s Digital Savings Account instantly online & experience new way of contactless banking
Posted by Fintra , updated 2021-09-14
If you are seeking to have future savings while gaining monetary interest on the deposits, then Savings Account is always an ideal option. Savings accounts enable individuals to keep their savings secured and earn interest on the funds kept idle as well. Various banks provide the facility of opening a savings account offline and online.
Hence, in today's technology, almost everything is digital, including your bank accounts. Amongst the various digital savings accounts provided in India, RBL Bank’s Digital Savings Account is known to be one of the best accounts created for customers, and it has made banking easier than ever. One can easily open a savings account online from the convenience of their home.
In this blog, we will highlight the vital information you need to know about RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account. The topics we will cover are:
- Benefits of RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account
- Eligibility for RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account
- Documentation Requirements for RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account
Describing in brief, with RBL Bank’s Digital Savings Bank Account you will avail the following facilities:
- No charges on non-maintenance of balances
- Instant and paperless
- Higher interest rates
- Anytime banking
Do a SIP or RD for a minimum amount of Rs. 2,000 or more to get a waiver of average balance requirement (This is applicable only on Digital Savings Account – Prime)
Benefits of RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account
RBL Bank Digital Savings Account is going to make your life easier in various ways. Follow are some features that you will adore:
- Checking your transactions: Whenever you desire to check a transaction that occurred in your account, just log in to RBL MoBank 2.0, and the records will all be there. You can determine if payments have been debited, and/or funds credited to the account instantly.
- Funds transfer: Transferring funds has become easier. No more writing cheques- simply transfer the funds instantly to anyone, family members, suppliers, or retailers. Moreover, there are various options like NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS, and most of these fund transfers can be done for free with no additional cost associated.
- Withdrawal of cash is easy: You can withdraw cash from any RBL Bank ATMs across India at no extra cost or from any other associated bank. Do note that charges may occur from the sixth transaction onwards.
- Higher interest rates: Take the advantage of higher interest rates availed on the Digital Savings Account.
- Bill pay: Paying bills on time is now easier with RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account bill pay facility. It enables to pay all electricity, landline, mobile, gas and other bills instantly and easily.
- Virtual Debit Card: Upon opening a Digital Savings Account at RBL Bank, you will get a Virtual Debit that can be used for online shopping, recharges, scan & pay at merchant outlets and/or paying bills.
- Secured and safe banking: RBL Bank has robust security systems that ensure your account is safe. The facility such as the two-factor authentication ensures that the account is safe and secure, and only you can access it.
- Investments made easy: The RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account executes investing so simple. One can put spare cash in a fixed deposit in a matter of seconds and ensure that it maximises the returns. On the other hand, an individual can also invest their funds in other avenues like mutual funds through the Digital Savings Account.
- Banking on the move: One another huge advantage of having RBL Bank Digital Savings Account is that banking can be done on the move. Use the RBL MoBank 2.0 banking mobile app anywhere you are, be it on a train, in a car, or while waiting at the airport!
Eligibility for RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account
You need to fulfil the eligibility criteria to open the RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account. The eligibility for this account is the same as the criteria for a regular savings account. However, one has to maintain a minimum monthly balance in its account.
Documentation Requirements for RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account
To apply for a Digital Savings Account, there are some documents you will need to provide to prove your identity, age, and address. The mandatory documents you need to provide are PAN card and Aadhaar card.
With the above details provided, it's now certainly assured that opening a digital savings account is so easy- just in five minutes you can experience the new way of contactless banking! It's always advisable to open a savings account because you can then separate them from your normal spendings and save for the future. It's a fact that without a clear designation of a savings account, it becomes easy for using your funds that are parked in a checking account to become an all-purpose slush fund. Therefore, when funds are stored in a savings account, you would think twice. Fintra experts advise opening a savings account soon as possible because when you begin earlier, it gives more time to increase savings before you require it. So hop on to the Internet and open RBL Bank's Digital Savings Account right away!