RBL Bank Credit Cards Types, Benefits, Eligibility, and How to Apply
Posted by Fintra , updated 2021-10-26
In India, the RBL Bank is amongst the popular and one of the fastest-growing commercial banks- even as we speak it's continuing to grow its presence rapidly in the market. Moreover, the bank has carefully designed various RBL Bank Credit Cards to suit the varied needs and requirements of the users. In general, these credit cards have a very reasonable annual fee, some are free as well, and most of their finance charges are up to 3.99% per month. With competitive interest rates on their credit cards and loans, RBL Bank has emerged to be a name to reckon in the credit market. Every customer can enjoy and benefit from the numerous privileges and benefits on their tailor-made RBL Bank credit cards that cater to varying requirements.
In this blog, we will highlight the following topics:
- The RBL Bank Credit Cards and Why To Choose Them?
- RBL Bank Credit Card Eligibility Factors
- Documents Required to Apply for an RBL Bank Credit Card
- How to Apply for RBL Bank Credit Card?
- How To Track the Status of Your RBL Credit Card Application?
RBL Bank Credit Cards and Why To Choose Them?
We all have plenty of needs and requirements, and they differ for every one of us as it depends on our lifestyles. Thus, after doing complete research and analysis on the user’s spending habits, the RBL Bank began offering varied RBL Bank Credit Cards in the following categories.
- Shopping Cards: These cards provide exclusive rewards, discounts and offers on online and offline shopping
- Cashback Cards: These cards enable to save money on every purchase through cashback points
- Rewards Cards: With such cards, one can keep accumulating reward points to obtain various gifts of its choice
- Travel Cards: These offer complimentary lounge access at airports along with special discounts on tickets and hotel bookings
- Life-Time Free Cards: These cards are free credit cards that have no annual fees
- Business Cards: These cards help to efficiently manage businesses with advanced credit
- Lifestyle Cards: Lifestyle Credit Cards provide discounts, rewards, and offers on basic utilities
- Entertainment Card: These credit cards offer various discounts and offers on movie tickets, dining, and related entertainment stuff. At times by spending up to a limit one can also get complimentary movie tickets
Some other features and benefits of RBL Bank Credit Cards include:
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Use the card as an emergency loan
- Avail various attractive discounts and offers at partner stores
- Welcome bonuses on different card variants
- Earn reward points with every purchase and milestone bonuses
- All cards have enhanced protection through an embedded EMV Microchip
- EMI network card advantage for purchasing gadgets, electronics and more on easy EMIs.
- Stay protected from cyber threats with robust security features such as 'zero-fraud liability cover' and 'In-hand security'
- 24/7 customer care
- Benefit from the flexible credit limits feature to curb spendings by setting a credit limit on the primary and add on cards
- Access the credit card account online at any time, anywhere
- With the add-on cards, share the benefits of the credit card with family as well
- Receive alerts on all transactions, payment dates and more
- Obtain cash any time from the ATMs. Do note that cash advance fees will be applicable
- Avail specialized privileges like dining privileges, golf lessons, priority pass membership, etc. on select cards
RBL Bank Credit Card Eligibility Factors
Anyone who desires to apply for an RBL Bank credit card has to meet the following eligibility criteria:
Age: The applicant must be minimum 21 years old and above; the maximum age is 65. For the add-on credit cards, the user has to be 18 years and above.
Income Criteria: The applicant should have a regular source of income- it can be a Self-Employed or Salaried Professional. Do note that based on the varied features and specifications of the card, the income criteria will differ. One can even obtain an RBL Bank credit card against its fixed deposits, and the minimum income requirement will be set by the bank.
Nationality: The applicant can be a resident of India or a Non-Resident Indian.
Credit Score: The credit score should be good, and/or 750 and above.
Documents Required to Apply for an RBL Bank Credit Card
To apply for any of the RBL Bank credit cards the following documents has to be submitted:
- Recent passport-size photo
- Address Proof (any one of the following): Aadhar card, Passport, Electricity/Phone/Utility Bill, Rental Agreement, Driving license, Latest bank or credit card statement from another bank
- ID Proof (any one of the following): Aadhar card, Voter’s ID, PAN Card, Passport, Any Government Photo ID
- Income Proof (any one of the following): Bank Statements, Income Tax Returns, Latest Salary Slip, Form 16
Do note that the above list is indicative, and additional documents might be required during the credit card processing.
How to Apply for RBL Bank Credit Card?
Steps to apply online
- Visit the RBL Bank’s official website
- Click on the 'Credit Cards' section
- Hit the 'Apply’ button
- Fill in the required details
- Click on the 'Submit' tab
Steps to apply offline
- Visit the nearest RBL Bank branch and request to meet the credit card representative
- The representative will begin to notify you about the various credit cards available and offer options depending on your eligibility
- Fill up the RBL credit card application form
- Attach the required documents along with the application form
How To Track the Status of Your RBL Credit Card Application?
Once the application process is completed, an SMS acknowledging the application will be received on the registered number. The SMS will have the reference number and application number. Anyone can track the status of its application online and offline:
Track credit card application status online
To track the status online, first, visit the RBL Bank's official website and head toward the RBL Credit Card tracking page. Then to begin tracking the status by entering any of the following:
- Customer ID
- Mobile number
- PAN number
- Email ID
- Application reference number
Track credit card application status offline
To track the status offline call the Credit Cards Helpline: +91 22 6232 7777 from the registered mobile number. One can even visit the nearest RBL bank branch with the application form number or reference number.
From the above information and credit cards details, we are sure you will now be in a better position to choose the right card that will suit your priorities and spending behavior. By opting for any of the RBL Bank Credit Card, you are definitely going to save lots through the card’s offers and rewards provided in each category.