HDFC Business MoneyBack Credit Card fees and charges
HDFC Business MoneyBack Credit Card - Fees & Charges
- Joining/ annual fees are communicated at the time of sourcing
- Interest Charges: Up to 3.49% per month, accounting to 41.88% per annum. Pay only 1.99% interest per month if the card is issued against fixed deposit
Upon joining HDFC Business MoneyBack Credit Card, get Welcome Benefit of Complimentary Annual Zomato Gold Membership when you spend Rs. 75,000 and above in the first three monthsHDFC Business MoneyBack Credit Card Welcome Offers
- Welcome Benefit: Complimentary Annual Zomato Gold Membership when you spend Rs. 75,000 and above in the first three months. Do note the offer is not applicable for cards sourced after 20th January, 2021
- Get 2,500 Bonus Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 1,80,000
- Spend Rs. 20,000 & above in the first 90 days to get first-year membership fee waived off
- Spend Rs. 50,000 in 12 Months to get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year
- 4 Reward Points for every Rs.150 spent on online spends
- 2 Reward Points for Rs 150 on other expenses (Except fuel)
- 5% Cashback on Telecom, Electricity, Government/Tax, Railway, Hotels & Dining and Taxi. Note: Maximum cashback of Rs.250 per statement on minimum monthly spends of Rs.10,000
- The Current Account Holders will avail double cashback on all Business essentials such as Telecom, Utility, Govt and Tax payments only up to Rs. 500 per statement
- Avail POS Rental Reversal on monthly spendings of Rs 30,000 on the credit card and monthly volume of Rs 25,000 on POS machine capped at Rs.1000 per month
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver at all fuel stations in India on minimum transactions of Rs. 400. Maximum CashBack of Rs.250 per statement cycle
- Get Exclusive complimentary Dineout Passport Membership that offers:
- Flat 25% off at 2000+ premium restaurants
- 1+1 on buffet at 200+ restaurants
- Early access to events and festivals such as Gourmetlicious.
Please Note: The Dineout Passport Membership is applicable when the individual spends Rs.30,000 and more every calendar quarter using its Business Moneyback Credit Card. The Membership is valid for 3 Months – One city
- The accumulated Reward Points can be redeemed for CashBack (100 Reward Points = Rs. 20) (min. redemption amount should be Rs. 2500)
- With EasyEMI for SMEs facility, you don’t need to block your capital
- Purchase interiors, furniture, electronics, ACs and more in bulk with No Cost EMI offer on brands like Damro, Dash Square, Durian Industries, EVOK, Furniturewalla, Godrej Interior, Royal Oak, Stanley, The Maark Trendz, Kelvinator, Blue Star, Reliance Digital
- Avail up to 20% savings for payments done via Dineout Pay. Including Additional 5% off on paying using the Dineout Pay that’s linked to Business Moneyback
- Zero liability on the lost card
- Enjoy Revolving Credit on your Credit Card at a nominal interest rate
- No complimentary golf/coaching sessions
- Airport Lounge Access: Priority Pass - Charge of $27 + taxes, will be applicable on all the lounge visits exceeding the complimentary cap.
More Cards - HDFC Bank
Compare Cards with HDFC Business MoneyBack Credit Card
- Within just 5 minutes open any RBL Bank Savings Accounts and enjoy new way of Contactless Banking
- Open RBL Bank’s Digital Savings Account instantly online & experience new way of contactless banking
- भारत का प्रमुख उच्च ब्याज बचत खाता- आरबीएल बैंक का एडवांटेज बचत खाता
- India’s premiere high-interest savings account- RBL Bank’s Advantage Savings Account
- Compare the Top Two Credit Cards of 2021- HDFC Millennia Credit Card VS Regalia First Credit Card
- 2021 में क्रेडिट कार्ड के लिए आवेदन कैसे करें?
- बिटकॉइन बनाम एथेरियम: 2021 में कौन सा बेहतर निवेश है?
- लाइटकॉइन बनाम बिटकॉइन: कौन सा बेहतर है?
- बिटकॉइन और डॉगकोइन: 2021 के दो टाँप क्रिप्टोकरेंसी की तुलना
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a better investment in 2021