Ultimate guide to best Shopping Credit Cards 2020
Posted by Fintra Editor , August 29, 2020
When it comes to shopping, who doesn’t want a good deal. Thankfully now we have so many credit cards that help you save money and get the best discounts while shopping online as well as in brick and mortar stores. These credit cards offer easy EMI options that help you buy in installments.
This is your ultimate guide to the best 5 credit cards to shop
1. Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
- Earn 5% back on Amazon.in for Amazon Prime customers
- Earn 3% back on Amazon.in for non-prime customers
- Earn 2% back on 100+ Amazon Pay partner merchants using this card on Amazon Pay as the payment method
- Earn 1% back on all other payments including shopping, dining, insurance, holidays, etc
- 15% savings on dining bills at 2,500+ restaurants in India through Culinary Treats Programme
Please Note: The Earnings will be in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
This is one of the best shopping credit cards for shopping on Amazon. The Amazon pay balance can be spent on multiple things like bill payments, shopping, travel tickets, etc.
2. Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra & 2GUD, 4% Cashback on Preferred Merchants, & 1.5% Cashback on all other categories
- Up to Rs. 1000 off on Myntra as Welcome Delights
- Complimentary Lounge visits to select Airport Lounges within India per Calendar quarter
- On any transaction over Rs. 2,500, convert these purchases to EMI
- Indulge in delectable cuisines up to 20% off at partnered restaurants in India
The unlimited 5% cashback gives you 5% savings on every purchase which is a great benefit for an online shopper.
3. Kotak Privy League Signature Credit Card
- Rewards program (Paid Card): For every Rs. 100 spent, earn 5X reward points for special categories and 2X on other retail spends: Shopper’s Plan- Get 5X Reward Points on select categories like apparels, grocery, consumer durable, multi-brand online, and, departmental stores. Traveler’s Plan- Get 5X Reward Points on select categories like airlines, hotels, duty-free, international spends, and travel agencies
- Rewards program (Free Card): For every Rs. 100 spent, earn 5X reward points for special categories and 2X on other retail spends: Shopper’s Plan- Get 5X Reward Points on select categories like apparels, jewelry, consumer durable, restaurants, departmental stores. Traveler’s Plan- Get 5X Reward Points on select categories like airlines, hotels, restaurants, international spends, and travel agencies
- Once the individual accumulates reward points, it can redeem them from a range of redemption options like air tickets, 10 000 merchandise, mobile recharge, and more through easyrewardz by converting Privy League Credit Card points into easy points
- Convert any purchase above Rs.2500 to easy EMIs
So many reward points which you can redeem for so many options is really a great way to save money while shopping.
4. SBI Card Prime
- Get 20 Reward Points on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments, and get 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Dining, Groceries, Departmental stores, and Movies, and earn 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other retail spends
- Get Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on achieving spends of Rs. 50,000 in a calendar quarter
- E-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 7,000 from Yatra.com/Pantaloons on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 Lakhs
- Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership
- Enjoy 10% instant saving on bookings through the hotel website, and earn 10 points for every Rs.100 spent (excluding taxes) during your stay at participating hotels
- Enjoy Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership, and earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Vistara flights
- Exclusive benefits across 900 luxury hotels worldwide
- Savings of 10% off on Hertz car rental and up to 35% off on Avis Car Rentals
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver on transaction amount ranging from Rs. 500 - Rs. 4000 across all petrol pumps
- 4 complimentary International Airport Lounge visits, 8 complimentary Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges
5. HDFC Millennia Credit Card
- 5% CashBack on Amazon, Flipkart, Flight & Hotel bookings on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy (minimum transaction size of Rs. 2000)
- 2.5% CashBack on all online spends, and 1% CashBack on all offline spends and Wallet reloads
- Complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge access annually
- Experience the Good Food Trail Dining program at premium restaurants across top cities.
- Complimentary MasterCard/Diners Club/Visa Lounge Access Program
This credit card offers the best of shopping benefits online and offline. The perfect card for millennials who are looking for value for money while shopping.
Explore a variety of credit cards on Fintra and make your shopping experience more rewarding.